This is a fun summer craft you can do with your kids! You only need a few simple materials.
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Crepe paper
- Popsicle stick
- Brown felt
- Sunflower seeds
- Use yellow crepe paper to cover the paper plate.
- Stick a brown felt circle in the middle of the yellow circle.
- Attach your sunflower seeds to the brown circle by covering it with glue
- Then cut around the paper plate to finish off the effect of the sunflower. You can follow this step by watching the video above.
- Next, add a popsicle stick and some green crepe paper petals to the bottom!
- You have created a beautiful summer sunflower!
This is a lovely summer craft that will introduce your kids to sunflowers.
Learn how this giant flower grows from a seed to a beautiful flower with your kids.
It’s super easy with only a few steps.