Make this fun Thanksgiving craft with recycled materials, paper sheets, and egg cartons! This craft is easy and fun to make.
What you will need
- Recycle colored paper
- Egg Cartoon
- Red felt
- Orange paper
- Googly eyes
- One egg carton should be cut out
- Stick on your googly eyes
- Then you make your beak out of some orange recycled material
- I also cut out your wattle from felt.
- Use the amazing shapes and colors from the recycled paper to make oval shapes for the back of the turkey’s feathers.
- Add a hat to the turkey’s head to make him ready for Thanksgiving!
- So there you have it, your very own thanksgiving turkey!
What a fun craft to make this Thanksgiving!
At home, recycling as much as you can is always a lot of fun! The kids will enjoy searching around the house for recyclables!
Hope you had fun getting creative again