Turtles are fun animals to make crafts about. Making crafts from buttons is also another crafty idea that will help you create something beautiful and unique. In this article, I will show you How To Make A Turtle Craft With Buttons For Kids with only a few materials!
What you will need
- Foam paper or normal paper
- Goggly eyes
- Cut out one large circle for the body of the turtle, one medium circle for the head and four small circles for the feet. Add your googly eyes and your turtle’s smile with your marker.
- Attach the head and feet to the circle of the main body.
- Then just stick your buttons on the big circle to make a nice colour shell for the turtle.
- Your colourful turtle is now ready.
This craft provides instructions on how to make turtle projects out of buttons.
The steps are simple: draw a smile and eyes on the head, then connect them to the body. Finally, attach the buttons to make the shell.
Allow yourself plenty of time to complete each step in the process.
You may use as many or as few colors as you want, have fun, and enjoy!