Valentine’s Day is a day to express your love for someone. What could be better than making them a handmade card to show how much you care about them? It will demonstrate that you put some effort into it, as well as being far more personal than anything available in the store. I’ll teach you how to make a love birds card with a flamingo for you or your kids to make this valentines day!
What you will need
- Pink felt (light and dark pink)
- Cream card
- Pink crepe paper
- Black marker
- Googly eyes
- Pink paper
- Get your cream card and fold it in half. Get your light pink felt and draw two bird heads (flamingo heads).
See my video above to see how to do this.
- Fill in the two bird’s beaks with your black marker. Then put some nice glitter tape on your beak for a nice effect.
- Now get your dark felt and cut out two hearts for the body of the flamingo. Then cut them out and stick both the flamingo and hearts to your card.
- Put the card aside and get your pink felt. Cut out two hearts for your two wings.
- Then cut these and stick them onto the body. Then get your pink paper and draw out your legs (see on my video how to draw them).
Cut out and stick them on the bottom of the page. If it goes over your page then don’t worry, it gives it a nice pop-up look.
On February 14, people all around the world commemorate love. Creating a handcrafted card to show how much you care about them might be more effective than anything else. A flamingo-shaped love birds note is an excellent approach to let your loved one know how much you care about them. This craft is a really fun craft and a lovely card to use for Valentine’s!
Take your time and enjoy each step, get creative, and enjoy! We all love flamingos.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Flamingo Valentine’s Day card.
Thanks a million,