I made this craft out of toilet roll cardboard and felt and turned the vampires into puppets, so it’s not only a decoration but also a toy!
What you will need
- Toilet roll or cardboard
- Black felt
- Red felt
- Purple felt
- Pipe cleaners
- White paper
- Black marker
- Googly eyes
- Make a rectangle out of your toilet roll or cardboard and cover it with black felt.
- Create the vampire head by cutting a circle out of cardboard or toilet paper.
- Stick the circle to the rectangle.
- Next, cut a cape from your red felt and stick it to the back of the toilet roll/cardboard.
- Put your googly eyes on the front.
- With your black marker, draw the mouth and eyebrows.
- Cut triangles from your white paper and stick them on the mouth for your teeth.
- Cut out the hair from some back felt and stick it on.
- Add the pipe cleaners to the back to make the vampire’s arms.
- To make the vampire a puppet, add a strip of purple felt to the back.
- Your vampire puppets are now complete!
This is a super fun craft you can make with your kids this Halloween.
Making your own puppet is not the only fun and creative thing about this craft, each puppet can be designed and created to your liking.
Wishing you a happy and safe Halloween!