This adorable snowy owl is made out of felt and a toilet roll. It’s a great craft to make with your kids or in your classroom this winter.
What you will need
- Toilet roll tube
- White felt
- Black felt
- Orange felt
- Goggly eyes
- Cover your toilet paper with white felt
- Cut out oval shapes for the snowy owl wings
- Create a v shape with your maker to make them look more like wings
- Cut two circles from your orange felt
- Stick your googly eyes on your orange felt and stick it to the toilet paper roll.
- After that, cut out a triangle for the owl’s beak
- Make two feet out of your black felt and stick them to the bottom of the toilet paper roll
- Make your snowy owl into a puppet by adding a tiny bit of felt to the back of the toilet roll.
- You have now made your very own snowy owl!
Make this super fun craft this winter and add it to your Christmas decorations around the house or at your classroom.
Owl crafts are super cute and fun to make, and all you need is a toilet roll and some colorful felt to get started.
Enjoy making your Snowy Owl!