Fans of Star Wars’ BB-8 will love this fun craft! Felt and paper plates are all you need.
What You Will Need
- 2 paper plates
- 2 sheets of white felt
- Black felt
- Grey felt
- Orange felt
- To make this craft, I cut out all the small details first, then glued BB8 together after.
- White felt was first used to cover a paper plate.
- Then cut half a paper plate for BB-8’s head and stick white felt to it. Using my scissors, I cut around the plates to make them neat.
- My next step was to stick a gray felt strip to the top of BB-8’s head
- Under the grey strip, I attached six orange felt squares.
- I added a black big circle and a white small circle for his eye.
- Then add two orange strips to each side of the eye and another black circle.
- Then we will move on to the body. I attached three orange strip circles to the body.
- I then added small grey lines to the body using circle shapes.
- Then I added some gray felt to the orange circles as a last-minute addition.
- You have now made your own BB-8!
BB-8 is loved by kids, I’m sure your children will have a great time making their own. This is a simple craft made from felt and paper plates.
Felt is a great craft to have in your art box at home and it’s perfect for adding to your kids’ craft projects too.