This is a nice and easy ladybird craft to do this summer. You only need paper, felt, googly eyes, and pipe cleaners!
What you will need
- Red paper or card
- Black felt
- Googly eyes
- White pipe cleaners
- Fold your card into four equal rectangles.
- Trace and cut out four circles.
- Now that you have four circles, cut small little circles from your black felt.
- Put the little black circles on three of the red cards.
- Fold and attach onto the plain red circle. Learn how to make your ladybird pop out in the video above!
- With cut out a circle from the black felt.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Then cut and attach your pipe cleaners.
- Attach the ladybird’s head to its body.
- You now have your own pop-up ladybird craft!
This was such a fun ladybird craft to make. It’s a great project for kids, they will love making the paper pop up!
If you do not have felt in your art box, you can use black paper instead. Alternatively, you can just color in paper with crayons or markers.