This is a simple and nice easter card for kids using scrabble letters. Don’t forget the pom pom for the bunny’s tails!
What you will need
- Pink card (light and dark)
- Two white pom poms
- Scrabble letters
- With your marker, draw the shape of a bunny rabbit.
- Cut two of these bunnies out.
- Place one on the front and one on the back of your light pink card.
- Put your pom poms on both sides for the bunnies’ tails.
- Add your scrabble letter to the top of the page. HAPPY EASTER.
This is an easy card that you can make for a family member or a friend this Easter.
With only a few materials this is a super easy and fun craft to make.
If you do not already have scrabble letters at home, you can draw them out of some cardboard and write them with a maker.