This is a lovely craft that you can do with your children over the Easter holidays. Simple and easy, with only a few steps to complete. Your kids will surely enjoy getting creative!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Cotton wool or makeup pads
- White and pink felt
- Pink pipe cleaners
- Get your cotton wool or makeup pads, tear them up, and glue them to your paper plate.
- Get your pink pipe cleaners. Wrap one of them into a ball and stick it on a plate as the bunny’s nose.
- Then take two more pink pipe cleaners, cut them up, and stick two on the right side of the nose and two on the left side of the nose to make the bunny’s whiskers.
- Attach two oval shapes of white felt for the eyes.
- Draw on your sleeping eyes with a marker. See the video above on how to do this.
- For the ears, cut out two shapes from a paper plate or a white plate.
- In the final step, take some pink felt and cut small ovals and stick them onto the ears.
This is a quick and easy craft with your kids this Easter break with only a few steps and materials.
When a child tears a piece of paper or in this case the cotton wool, they are training their hand strength and endurance.
This will help them with their pencil grip and much more in the future.
Hope you enjoyed this craft.