This is a simple and easy cactus craft that kids can do at home. It has rainbow arms with colorful pegs and it doesn’t take long to make this craft since only a few materials are needed!
What you will need
- Popsicle sticks
- Colorful pegs
- Googly eyes
- Glue together 3 green popsicle sticks.
- Stick on your googly eyes.
- You can use your marker to draw the mouth and x’s around the body of the cactus.
- For the arms of the cactus, add pegs to each side.
- You have now made your fun and colorful cactus!
You can make this super fun cactus craft in just a few minutes! If your pegs aren’t colorful then you can simply paint them. If you don’t have pegs at all then you can just stick pieces painted card together.
I hope you have fun making your cactus craft.