Make a quick and easy Thanksgiving turkey craft using a toilet roll tube. Celebrate Thanksgiving by making a nice craft with your kids!
What you will need
- Toilet roll tube
- Colorful felt
- Brown paper
- White paper
- Cover your toilet roll tube with brown paper
- Draw a large circle for the head and cut it out
- Cut out two smaller circles for the eyes.
- Add the dots with a pencil in the middle.
- Make the turkey’s beak by cutting a triangle from orange felt
- Cut out the below shape from red felt for the turkey’s wattle
- Put the eyes, beak, and wattle on the brown circle
- Attach this to the main toilet roll tube.
- For the turkey’s wings, cut and stick on your other colorful felt.
- As a result, you have a fun turkey craft for Thanksgiving that can also be used as a puppet!
This is a fun craft to do at home or in pre-school or kindergarten. It includes lots of fun steps with cutting and sticking exercises that will be beneficial for kids.
Thanksgiving is a great occasion with the family. When you make this craft with your kids, why not share all your knowledge about this fantastic day?
Wishing you and your family a happy thanksgiving,