Make this easy Christmas gnome craft with your kids, and can play with it when done! This is a lovely way to start your Christmas crafts with just a few materials!
What you will need
- Cork top
- Colorful felt
- Cotton make up pads
- Pom poms
- Cover the cork with felt
- Paint the pom pom brown for the gnome’s nose. Allow to dry.
- For the gnome’s hat, cut out a red triangle.
- Next, cut a circle out of your cotton make-up pad and stick it on top of the hat.
- Another cotton pad can be used to cut out a beard for the gnome
- Next, stick your beard and nose together
- You have now made your very own Christmas gnomes!
- Now make a few more!
I love this cute gnome craft. It only takes a few minutes to make!
This is a great way to recycle your cork tops at home and have some holiday decorations for your home!
This craft was made with felt, which can help them last longer. If you don’t have felt, you can use paper.
Hope you had fun getting creative and making this fun Christmas craft!