This simple egg carton craft will be a hit with your kids this Easter. A couple of materials and a few egg cartons are needed to complete this Easter craft, making it a great craft for both kids and adults to make!
What you will need
- Egg carton
- Red felt
- Yellow felt
- Googly eyes
- Cut a section out of your egg carton. Keep both sides so your egg will fit in.
- Make the hen’s face by attaching your googly eyes to the triangle part of the egg carton.
- Cut out a diamond shape from your yellow felt for the hen’s beak. Attach this.
- You can draw out the comb and the wattles from your red felt and stick them on to complete the hen.
- Add your egg and you have made a fun egg cup!
This is a nice and simple craft to make this easter.
You can use egg cartons as a fun and easy way to show your kids how to recycle from your kitchen!
Thank you for participating in this craft, send your photos to me so that I can include them on our Kids Gallery page!