Do you have paper plates, felt, or colored paper to use? If that’s the case, you’re ready to make a paper plate hen craft. This is a simple enough project for kids of all ages. You may also make an easter project or a fun paper plate project for children using this paper plate hen craft!
What you will need
- Paper plate
- Red and yellow felt
- Cotton wool or makeup pads
- Googly eyes
- Cut a triangle shape out of your paper plate.
- Your hen’s comb can be made from your red felt. Just cut and stick this on the top of a paper plate.
- Stick on your googly eye.
- Draw and cut out a diamond shape from your yellow felt for the hen’s beak. Attach this.
- Then, cut out your hen’s wattles from your red felt and stick them on.
- Cut a tail from some of the paper plates you have already used.
- Turn your tail around to the back and stick your cotton wool on it and trim it to shape it.
You’ve finished your lovely hen; what a wonderful project it was! I made three since it was simple and pleasant to do so.
Your youngsters may learn about the components of a chick as they are drawn out on your easter page.
There are further Easter activities to discover on my easter page!