This is a lovely lion craft for your kids. It’s a great fit when you’re looking for crafts within your zoo or wild animal themes. Felt and toilet paper tube rolls are used in this fun craft.
What you will need
- Yellow felt
- Orange felt
- Black felt
- Toilet roll tube
- Googly eyes
- Cut out a circle from your yellow felt.
- Cut out the shape of mouth from the black felt.
- Attach your mouth to the yellow circle. To finish the lion’s face, add googly eyes, or just create eyes from whatever materials you have.
- Draw a flower shape on the orange felt for your lion’s mane.
- Cut out your lion’s mane and glue the lion’s face to the middle.
- Next, cover your toilet roll in yellow felt to make the lion’s body.
- Stick the lion’s head on the toilet roll.
- Stick an orange triangle and a yellow strip of felt together to make the lion’s tail.
- That’s it! You’ve created your lion craft. Here are two of them together!
Making this lion craft is a lot of fun with fun details you can add.
The paper version would also work if you don’t have felt.
Hope you had fun getting creative