Most of the materials for this dragon fire craft are easy to find around the house, so it’s a great little DIY project!
What you will need
- Toilet roll tube
- Pom pom
- Egg carton
- Foam paper
- Crepe paper
- Cover your toilet roll with felt.
- Fill in your eye carton with your marker.
- Attach your pom pom as the dragon’s nose and add your egg carton eyes.
- Add some paper foam behind the dragon for a nice effect.
- Cut some crepe paper into long strips to make dragon’s fire.
- Add this to the bottom of the tube (the dragon’s mouth)
- Then you have created a dragon!
It’s a fun craft for the whole family to do.
A big tip: if you breathe in the top of the dragon’s head, the paper will move, making it look like your dragon is really breathing fire!
Enjoy being creative, and remember to use all of your favorite colors!