Popsicle stick giraffe crafts are a fantastic method to keep kids occupied, and one of the simplest is this Popsicle Stick Giraffe Crafts for children. This craft is easy and enjoyable to make with only a few resources, and once the glue is dry, you’ll be able to play and have fun! It’s a lovely project for kids to participate in.
What you will need
- Three big lollipop sticks
- One small lollipop stick
- Yellow foam paper
- Googly eyes
- Brown marker
- Stick your three big popsicle sticks together.
- Cut two triangles out of the yellow foam paper.
- Cut your small popsicle stick in half.
- Put googly eyes in the middle of the tall popsicle sticks.
- Stick the triangles and the small popsicle sticks onto the back to make the ears and horns.
- Draw the giraffe’s face. Make sure to draw dots all over it!
- Then you’ve finished your craft!
This article shows you how to make a step-by-step guideline to make a Popsicle Stick Giraffe Craft for kids.
It requires Popsicles sticks, glue, and googly eyes.
The Popsicle Stick Giraffe Craft is easy enough for toddlers but also fun enough for older children.
Make something wonderful for your child and yourself!
Get creative and have fun!