This is a fun colorful easy craft for kids! All you need is some colored card or felt googly eyes and art feathers!
What you will need
- Red, yellow, and orange felt or card
- Art feathers
- Goggly eyes
- Get your red felt or card and trace a circle for the body of the bird.
- Cut your red circle out.
- Then with your yellow felt or card cut out a diamond shape for the beak of your bird. Stick this onto your bird’s body.
- Then stick on your googly eye.
- Get two art feathers and stick them onto the back of the body.
- Cut out two feet for your bird from orange felt or card and stick on.
I enjoyed making this quick and easy bird with feathers and decided to create a few with different colors and feathers.
I hope you enjoyed making and creating your own birds!